For years I have been better known as Mr. Pasadena, a name given to me by my friends and associates. I guess it’s time to embrace the name and do the best I can to represent the city that I love so much. This site might not look like much today but, in the weeks and months to come I plan to showcase my city and all that it has to offer. So cheers to a new beginning and cheers to 2011! It’s going to be a BIG year for us all!
- The Original Harlem Globetrotters are preparing for their action-packed 2018 World Tour against the Washington Gene… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Join our #loveincolor Shorts Fest hosted by Blackout Cinema, featuring 6 stunning shorts, and the world premiere of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- The Norton Simon Museum Presents the Film Series ‘An Invitation to Dance’ disq.us/t/2zi3ew1 9 hours ago
- RT @VisitPasadena: The 5th Annual Pasadena International Film Festival will take place March 7th to March 15th featuring documentaries, sho… 14 hours ago
- Landscape: Natural, Urban and Imagined, a Saturday Poetry Event pasadenanow.com/main/landscape… 1 day ago