For years I have been better known as Mr. Pasadena, a name given to me by my friends and associates. I guess it’s time to embrace the name and do the best I can to represent the city that I love so much. This site might not look like much today but, in the weeks and months to come I plan to showcase my city and all that it has to offer. So cheers to a new beginning and cheers to 2011! It’s going to be a BIG year for us all!
- Free Summer Concert Series for All Ages at Pasadena Senior Center pasadenanow.com/main/free-summ… 17 hours ago
- Michael Feinstein Puts Down the Baton Saturday, Picks Up the Mic to Sing Your Favorite Sixties Hits pasadenanow.com/main/michael-f… 17 hours ago
- Free Summer Concerts in Memorial Park pasadenanow.com/main/free-summ… 17 hours ago
- RT @PasadenaHumane: Chloe loves animals and wanted to help the homeless animals in her community so she made a lemonade stand and sold lemo… 18 hours ago
- RT @VisitPasadena: Happy Birthday, Matthew "Mack" Robinson! Fun facts: Mack was raised in Pasadena and competed in track and field at Pasad… 21 hours ago