For years I have been better known as Mr. Pasadena, a name given to me by my friends and associates. I guess it’s time to embrace the name and do the best I can to represent the city that I love so much. This site might not look like much today but, in the weeks and months to come I plan to showcase my city and all that it has to offer. So cheers to a new beginning and cheers to 2011! It’s going to be a BIG year for us all!
- Perla Batalla Free Concert at Levitt Pasadena this Saturday from 8-9:30pm facebook.com/events/1678585… 12 hours ago
- Walk and Dine the District on July 27th from 5:30 to 8:30pm pasadenanow.com/main/walk-and-… https://t.co/1w5MDAdIhC 12 hours ago
- visitpasadena.com/events/old-pas… Old Pasadena Summer Cinema Outdoor Movie Screenings Saturday, July 01, 2017 - July 29, 2017 19 hours ago
- Pasadena Comedy Night tomorrow at 9:30pm at @barneysbeanery barneysbeanery.com/event/comedy-n… https://t.co/OXpESKm5Ww 1 day ago
- If you still haven't checked out the 14th Annual Summer Jazz Concert Series make sure to go!Every Sunday from 5-7pm… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago