For years I have been better known as Mr. Pasadena, a name given to me by my friends and associates. I guess it’s time to embrace the name and do the best I can to represent the city that I love so much. This site might not look like much today but, in the weeks and months to come I plan to showcase my city and all that it has to offer. So cheers to a new beginning and cheers to 2011! It’s going to be a BIG year for us all!
- Here are a list of things you can do in Pasadena this weekend! pasadenanow.com/main/what-to-d… 1 day ago
- Hillsides Hosting 8th Annual Farm to Table Dinner in Pasadena on June 25th - pasadenanow.com/main/hillsides… https://t.co/dn8Bn3Npfo 1 day ago
- Flintridge Center Raising Funds to Provide Backpacks to Youth In Need - pasadenanow.com/main/flintridg… https://t.co/cntkbIint6 1 day ago
- Enduring Heroes Group Plans to Honor Local Soldiers of Wars on Terror with Pasadena Monument-… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Enjoy Some Reggae From The Wailers Band on Sunday, May 28 - pasadenanow.com/main/enjoy-som… https://t.co/xqw4YYFepQ 1 day ago