For years I have been better known as Mr. Pasadena, a name given to me by my friends and associates. I guess it’s time to embrace the name and do the best I can to represent the city that I love so much. This site might not look like much today but, in the weeks and months to come I plan to showcase my city and all that it has to offer. So cheers to a new beginning and cheers to 2011! It’s going to be a BIG year for us all!
- RT @GSVPasadena: B sure to look out for this sign at @GSVPasadena merchants! Come by & say hello! #Pasadena #landmarkdistrict #eat #drink #… 17 hours ago
- RT @ComicRalph21: Come check out my boy Willie Barcena THIS weekend at @icehousecomedy for the Live Taping of his new Special! https://t.c… 17 hours ago
- RT @GSVPasadena: New @dancestreetCA merch in now! Tshirts, Polo Shirts in Black & Yellow! What r u waiting for?! #dancewear #dance #Pasaden… 17 hours ago
- RT @GSVPasadena: THE BEST IN CALIFORNIA IS RIGHT HERE! @CenturyBookshop Named Best Bookstore in CALIFORNIA by @RealSimple #Pasadena https:/… 17 hours ago
- RT @HighLowVintage: 5 Years‼️ WOWZA‼️ This WEEKEND 40% FLASH SALE ‼️ etsy.com/shop/HighLowVi… #vintage #etsy #pasadena https://t.co/agjoOc5K… 4 days ago