For years I have been better known as Mr. Pasadena, a name given to me by my friends and associates. I guess it’s time to embrace the name and do the best I can to represent the city that I love so much. This site might not look like much today but, in the weeks and months to come I plan to showcase my city and all that it has to offer. So cheers to a new beginning and cheers to 2011! It’s going to be a BIG year for us all!
- RT @WdotCompany: TECH company hid in FASHION @StartupGrind Fireside Chat - CEO of EDL - Teacher & Student Discounts bit.ly/2pVlkvG… 1 day ago
- Another great moment was running 🏃🏾 into @PasadenaTGirl at the Concorso Ferrari event in @oldpasadena 🏎 https://t.co/kB98MY3uFw 1 day ago
- WHAT A PLEASURE it was to take a preview of @WhiteHorseRocks spring drink menu! I ❤️ this… instagram.com/p/BTPZlbkFezG/ 1 day ago
- Stopped in on the Ferrari event in @oldpasadena #Pasadena & ran into my good friend @watsonrecruiter #smalltown… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great time at the @PasPlayhouse #winewalk meeting new friend! Cheers! https://t.co/IDSGFiM1k0 2 days ago