For years I have been better known as Mr. Pasadena, a name given to me by my friends and associates. I guess it’s time to embrace the name and do the best I can to represent the city that I love so much. This site might not look like much today but, in the weeks and months to come I plan to showcase my city and all that it has to offer. So cheers to a new beginning and cheers to 2011! It’s going to be a BIG year for us all!
- RT @RoseParade: See how our 2018 marching bands are #makingadifference and vote to help fund their travel expenses! Learn more: https://t.c… 11 hours ago
- Play Golf with a Pasadena Police Officer and Support Pasadena Activities League (PAL) at PAL Golf Classic pasadenanow.com/main/play-golf… 19 hours ago
- Dance Conservatory of Pasadena Collaborates with L.A.'s Groundbreaking DIAVOLO Architecture in Motion pasadenanow.com/main/dance-con… 19 hours ago
- visitpasadena.com/events/sip-tem… Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - September 28, 2017 1 day ago
- An Evening of Wine, Cheese and Painting at Pasadena Senior Center pasadenanow.com/main/an-evenin… 1 day ago