I picked this up on my latest visit to my friends over at Wahoo’s Fish Tacos in Pasadena. Turns out they are celebrating their 25th anniversary today. I have to hand it to them, they definitely cater to my new dietary needs and restrictions. Not to mention they already have a tasty menu worthy of a visit today. So hop on down to Wahoo’s today to get your free food card. EVERY CARD is a winner! Cheers to another great Monday in Pasadena!
- Five-Week "All Things Apple" Class at Pasadena Senior Center pasadenanow.com/main/five-week… 13 hours ago
- City Celebrates Human Diversity, Human Rights at Sunday Event pasadenanow.com/main/city-cele… 14 hours ago
- Pasadena Now » Fallen Fruit Public Fruit Tree Adoption at One Colorado | Pasadena California, Hotels,CA Real… disq.us/t/2wsadyq 16 hours ago
- Looking forward to seeing @CordHosenbeck & Tish Cattigan host the @RoseParade - streaming LIVE on @PrimeVideo twitter.com/primevideo/sta… 17 hours ago
- RT @GSVPasadena: This Thursday! GSV Holiday #Wine Walk #Pasadena #winewalk 6-9p @VinoteraWine @VisitPasadena @dusitD2pasadena https://t.co… 17 hours ago