I picked this up on my latest visit to my friends over at Wahoo’s Fish Tacos in Pasadena. Turns out they are celebrating their 25th anniversary today. I have to hand it to them, they definitely cater to my new dietary needs and restrictions. Not to mention they already have a tasty menu worthy of a visit today. So hop on down to Wahoo’s today to get your free food card. EVERY CARD is a winner! Cheers to another great Monday in Pasadena!
- Pasadena Drivers Can Now Use a Mobile App to Pay for Parking pasadenanow.com/main/pasadena-… 14 hours ago
- Celebrate the luck of the Irish with music, happy hour specials, fun food and all things green tomorrow, Saturday,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- We are STILL celebrating Spring at Descanso Garden during this whole month!!! visitpasadena.com/events/cherry-… 1 day ago
- The Pasadena Senior Center hosts a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, with music by the Great American Swing Band. This… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @BunkerEx: Survive the ultimate adventure game, right here in Old Pasadena! Experience the post-apocalyptic world with live actors, cha… 1 day ago