It is really is hard to hear that another great place in Pasadena is closing their doors. It was even harder to hear that it was my friends over at Red White+Bluezz that are closing up. It has been the best of times and I will be sad to see them go. However, why not make it your weekend plans to pay them a visit, taste one the city’s best bloody mary and toast to the good times. You will be glad you did. Cheers to you and your weekend!
- Mark Your Calendar: 6th Annual Rooftop Cinema Offers Free Family Flicks in Late August pasadenanow.com/main/6th-annua… 7 hours ago
- Free Summer Concert Series for All Ages at Pasadena Senior Center pasadenanow.com/main/free-summ… 7 hours ago
- Things to Do in Pasadena on Sunday! All the Best Events in Town! pasadenanow.com/main/things-to… 7 hours ago
- It’s Almost Time for an Adults “Playdate” After-Hours at Kidspace pasadenanow.com/main/kidspace-… 1 day ago
- Mark Your Calendar: 6th Annual Rooftop Cinema Offers Free Family Flicks in Late August pasadenanow.com/main/6th-annua… 1 day ago