It is really is hard to hear that another great place in Pasadena is closing their doors. It was even harder to hear that it was my friends over at Red White+Bluezz that are closing up. It has been the best of times and I will be sad to see them go. However, why not make it your weekend plans to pay them a visit, taste one the city’s best bloody mary and toast to the good times. You will be glad you did. Cheers to you and your weekend!
- The Ice House in Pasadena to Host Fundraiser for Hillsides Foster Care Charity pasadenanow.com/main/the-ice-h… 16 hours ago
- "Aliencon" Plans to Beam Into Pasadena in 2018 pasadenanow.com/main/aliencon-… 16 hours ago
- RT @Madeline_Garden: This Saturday, 7:00-9:00pm #livemusic 🎼🍴🌝 on our Front Court @GSVPasadena @Mr_Pasadena 💜🎤 https://t.co/VIdrb7wayA 18 hours ago
- Pasadena Now » Chico’s Fashion Show and Lunch | Pasadena California, Hotels,CA Real Estate,Restaurants,City… disq.us/t/2ttdgul 23 hours ago
- Dunkin’ (Donuts) Giving Away Free Coffee on National Coffee Day pasadenanow.com/living/dunkin-… https://t.co/RmZjVa6w57 1 day ago