It is really is hard to hear that another great place in Pasadena is closing their doors. It was even harder to hear that it was my friends over at Red White+Bluezz that are closing up. It has been the best of times and I will be sad to see them go. However, why not make it your weekend plans to pay them a visit, taste one the city’s best bloody mary and toast to the good times. You will be glad you did. Cheers to you and your weekend!
- Crown City Symphony Concert Features Paul Stein on Violin disq.us/t/30cxjfx 19 hours ago
- Butterflies at Kidspace, Tulips in Bloom at Descanso Gardens: Spring is in Session at Pasadena Area Institutions… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- St. Patrick's Day in the Courtyard TODAY from 12 to 5:30!!! Jigs, Rainbows, Bagpipes & Drums - Plenty of super fun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Pasadena Drivers Can Now Use a Mobile App to Pay for Parking pasadenanow.com/main/pasadena-… 1 day ago
- Celebrate the luck of the Irish with music, happy hour specials, fun food and all things green tomorrow, Saturday,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago