It is really is hard to hear that another great place in Pasadena is closing their doors. It was even harder to hear that it was my friends over at Red White+Bluezz that are closing up. It has been the best of times and I will be sad to see them go. However, why not make it your weekend plans to pay them a visit, taste one the city’s best bloody mary and toast to the good times. You will be glad you did. Cheers to you and your weekend!
- RT @oldpasadena: Old Pasadena Summer Cinema begins this weekend! 19 screenings in unique locations, including Flower Pepper... https://t.c… 6 hours ago
- RT @RoseBowlStadium: #MemoryMonday: For the past 90 years the #rosebowl has put on the largest fireworks show in Southern California! #Amer… 6 hours ago
- Pasadena Now » Los Angeles Children’s Chorus Free Send-Off Concert | Pasadena California, Hotels,CA Real… disq.us/t/2q4wxlt 7 hours ago
- Rose Bowl Stadium Tour this FRIDAY!!! Don't miss it! evensi.us/amp/rose-bowl-… 1 day ago
- Food truck fest this week Mon-Fri active.com/south-pasadena… 1 day ago