From the South Lake Avenue website:
On Saturday, October 15th from 11:00am – 4:00pm, enjoy mouth-watering offerings from the restaurants of South Lake Avenue and browse showcases from other South Lake Avenue businesses.
This FREE outdoor festival will be held at the Corporate Center Pasadena located at 251 S. Lake Avenue, Pasadena and offers:
- RAFFLE PRIZES
- LIVE MUSIC
- BEER & WINE GARDEN
- FREE ADMISSION
SPECIAL LIVE MUSIC PERFORMANCES BY:
- 12:00pm DUSTBOWL REVIVAL – A rowdy Venice-based roots collective that skillfully mixes New Orleans swing, mountain bluegrass and jug-blues into a lethal Americana cocktail.
- 1:00pm JESSICA FICHOT – A delicious blend of French chanson, gypsy jazz and international folk – which she performs armed with her accordion, toy piano and multilingual vocals, and backed by her fiery band. “Delightful.” – L.A. Weekly
- 2:00pm ORGONE – With a rooted sense of funk, soul, afrobeat, deep rhythms and an intimate understanding of dj culture as well as each others’ individual talents, Orgone seamlessly slides through multiple styles and dynamic performances.
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm – Live cooking demo at Williams-Sonoma – Chef Claud Beltran of Noir Food & Wine.PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS & BUSINESSES INCLUDE:
- Café 140 South
- Carmody & Co.
- Celestino Ristorante & Bar
- Contessa Italian Home Collection
- Corner Bakery Café
- Fresh & Easy
- Jamba Juice
- Jersey Mike’s
- Little Kuts
- Lockheed Federal Credit Union
- Magnolia Lounge
- National University
- Pasasdena Chamber of Commerce
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea
- Plaza Cafe
- Rubio’s Fresh Mexican Grill
- SanSai Japanese Grill
- Sharky’s Woodfired Mexican Grill
- The Counter
- The Strength Shoppe
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos
- Wine Detective
- Mr. Pasadena says: Taste of South Lake will not let you down! Great music, good food and a LIVE cooking demo by chef Claud Beltran, you can’t wrong! So mark your calendars and meet me in Pasadena down on South Lake on Oct. 15thfrom 11am to 4pm. You will be glad you did.
- View SLIDESHOW of Taste of South Lake 2010!This year’s Taste of South Lake will be held in conjuntion with Pasadena’s Art Weekend held on October 14, 15, & 16. For more information regarding Art Weekend, please visit Pasadena Art Weekend.