This Saturday June 11th the city of Pasadena turns 125 years old and the Pasadena Museum of History is cordially inviting you to the party! Image: Eyegotcha Photography. Birthday crown by Madeit4u.
“What better way to honor Pasadena’s 125th birthday than with a community-wide party spotlighting the City’s richly diverse population, organizations and talent?” – Pasadena Museum of History website
The festivities, which will take place throughout the grounds of Pasadena Museum of History and the adjacent Avery Dennison, include:
- Continuous live music, dance, theatre and storytelling, on two stages
- Special entertainment and activities for children and families
- A spectacular birthday cake created especially for the occasion by chefs from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Pasadena
- Appearances by local dignitaries and celebrities
- History displays and live presentations from some of the City’s outstanding businesses and organizations
- A Food Patio featuring a variety of delicious cuisines prepared by favorite local restaurants
- Signature cocktails created especially for Happy Birthday Pasadena, available in the exclusive, stage-adjacent Bar Lounge
- Raffle opportunities on unique baskets filled with items designed to help you celebrate your own special birthdays
- Antique cars, fire truck, and more
- Fun for all ages!
For a complete schedule of the party’s activities click here.