Mayor Bill Bogaard will be on the steps of City Hall at 10 a.m. Thursday to promote Pasadena Restaurant Week, which runs Sunday through Friday. He will be outfitted with everything necessary to run a gourmet kitchen. Stop on by if you are in the neighborhood.
- Pasadena Drivers Can Now Use a Mobile App to Pay for Parking pasadenanow.com/main/pasadena-… 14 hours ago
- Celebrate the luck of the Irish with music, happy hour specials, fun food and all things green tomorrow, Saturday,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- We are STILL celebrating Spring at Descanso Garden during this whole month!!! visitpasadena.com/events/cherry-… 1 day ago
- The Pasadena Senior Center hosts a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, with music by the Great American Swing Band. This… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @BunkerEx: Survive the ultimate adventure game, right here in Old Pasadena! Experience the post-apocalyptic world with live actors, cha… 1 day ago